Monday, May 5, 2008

Plain Hair Clips Wholesale



Rino Zena did not feel anything anymore. A vortex of terror had pulled into the darkness. He foresaw the social worker, accompanied by two policemen who waved in front of the theme of Christ.
And if they would be taken away. Forever.
And this could not happen, because without him was not anything Christian.
Rino swallowed a lump and put his hands before his eyes. "How the heck are you certain ideas in your head?". He spoke quietly, breathing through your nose. "How many times have I said that you keep everything inside ... What we must not show anyone what you think, that you put it in the ass. You and I are attacked by a thread, do you understand or not? And all they want to break. But none will succeed. I will always be with you and you will always be with me. And I'll help you and you help me. With the cerebellum that you find you do not understand that you should never show your throat? Think about the turtles, think their armor. Do you think you have to be so strong that nothing can hurt you. "Punched the dashboard with such force that the drawer is opened spitting litter.
" Why are you doing, Dad? Why do not you believe me? "Said Christian, his voice breaking.
" Do not do the voice of the cock! It seems to me that no one has done evil. What are you, a little girl? You start crying? "
Danilo Cristiano motioned not to take it and shut up and tried to mediate:" Come on, Rino, you told the truth. Your son does not tell lies. You know him. "
Rino nearly ate him." You shut up! You must not intrude. I intruding cocks in between you and that bitch your wife? I'm talking to my son. Then just silence. "
Daniel looked down.
Cristiano wiped his eyes with his hands. No one dared speak. They were all silent and was only the background of the river and crawling on the foliage sides of the van.

- from As God commands N. Amman -

0 comments:

Post a Comment