Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pole Barn Building Plans

twenties. Music Review

Now the sky Could be blue I do not mind
Without you it's a waste of time
Could be blue I do not mind
Without you it's a waste of time
[Strawberry Swing - Coldplay]

at this time of my life I could not ask for anything more.
Nothing more than my family.
Nothing more than this love.
Nothing more friends, far and near.
I forgot everything I had first imagined or dreamed of - perhaps even fear - of my twenties.
are forgotten dreams, desires, vanished in a present that is giving me more than I could ask.
The past keeps only what now allows me to be who I am.
I still wonder - what about me? - sometimes with more consciousness. I do not have the answers.
drink sip by sip of this every moment.

But she said that day in omnibus Shaftesbury Avenue, to hear this everywhere, not only here - "here, here," and tapped his knuckles on the back of the seat - but by all parties. He motioned with his hand that day, Shaftesbury Avenue, was everywhere, her.
[Mrs. Dalloway - V. Woolf]

0 comments:

Post a Comment