Friday, May 14, 2010

Difference Between Bushnell 1500 And 1600

sums from notes? Google's notebook!

As you navigate? ...

I when I do a web search, be it a book flight Valencia, gather information about a movie or find a recipe for lemon cake, usually I open Google and then began to click on the results that I am interested in opening a new tab for each link ... well ... I do not have a forty open tabs I am not happy! :) So I quickly

an overview of what I'm looking for, just check the pages that seem most interesting to my eye and then proceeds to groom all other ... most of the time then I start to close tabs in any order so often and gladly I lose the information that I found .

tonna Brava. I know.

So I got used to enter most interesting pages in the library.

But let's be honest.
Who would tidy up the bookmarks folder?
not me.

Score: delirium.
Then I came to the conclusion that when I find something, I open Notepad, and I copy and paste the link text that interests me. Crude but effective, because then save the text file with a name at random. And most of the time (but not always) I do not know where to go and fish out.
Ok.

admit to being a disaster.

But I think you need not be messy like me to appreciate the tool that Google will describe today: we're talking about Google Notepad


If you already have a Gmail account you're already accustomed to the interface and essential practice of Google and you'll be pleased to find it here.

We discovered the hot water for all purposes is a real notebook, but you have it available on the Web from anywhere by connecting (a bit 'as GMail, in fact)

far But let's face it, nothing striking.

I've already been taking notes on GMail messages that I saved as a draft and recovered when I needed it.

The most interesting aspect of Google Notepad 's browser extension that here:
In a few seconds (watch out you have to restart your browser), you have in your browser a new instrument.

The most useful function is one that allows you to take notes directly from the selected text in web pages ...
look a bit 'here:
Let us pretend that I'm trying my famous recipe for lemon cake, and I opened the pages that interest me.
First, I create a new notepad.

Then, select the text that interests me and stores it with the button

Repeat with all the interesting pages that I still want to store or ...

... and in a few clicks here are all my notes, open to full page:
not know about you, but I think I'm pretty ... "Google addicts")
I tried it only on Firefox Unfortunately there is still no version for Chrome; ensure compatibility with IE but I can not tell if ... let me know! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment