Tuesday, March 11, 2008

â??netcam Live Imageâ

On Outlook - Where the sky meets the earth

"They stood guard for a moment, but for a moment that seemed an eternity too."

- from Knight winter , P. Simons -



not believe my eyes, and awkward as a child I hold my ice cream cone, being careful not to do so in this particular March sun, which is laboriously open a chink in the clouds, then sweeping them all, like a distant memory.
Whip My creme brulee ice cream - the taste that I thought existed only in the novel as the perfect love, built on the thin case calculation.

And for a few minutes walk to the cone with my creme brulee and I feel a bit 'Tatiana, hopeful and unsuspecting, on Nevsky Prospekt, waiting for - now and forever - a moment that is not calculated as fresh blood, warm and fluid , bright red in my veins.

I Will not Be The Last
I will not be the first

Find A Way To Where the sky meets the earth
It's all right and all wrong For me it
begins at the end of the road

We Come And Go ...

- End of the road, Eddie Vedder -

0 comments:

Post a Comment