Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Baby Cheeks Are Rosey

sure you enter [says you gotta love]

Spring does not knock you enter secure
as the smoke penetrates every crevice she
lips meat has the hair of wheat
that fear, that wants you take your hand.
that fear, which should take you far. [1]

I open a window in the warmth of my heart, still wrapped in cloth and rubber, protected from the tremors. That spring, the blue sky through the essence of which I drink, drunk my senses in the glare of the sun, hitting a betrayal with the shy and look sharp glare of light, sounds frantic announcing hints of life bursting and ready to explode - how those magnolia buds tinged with pink - it sinks into me. I need a life. I need to let me hold your hand without fear of looking into his eyes.

And while I blow a breath
pushes the south wind whispers

another call that says you must love
that says you gotta love. [2]

Outside in the dark quiet, muffled and unreal atmosphere of the night, screaming wind, carrying with it the rest of the day just consumed. Breath without noise, with an imperceptible movement of the chest that I feel I'm alive. says you gotta love .


[1] A chemical - F. De André

[2] Baroque Clouds - F. De André

0 comments:

Post a Comment