Thursday, December 16, 2010

White Spots On Budgie Feet

fibers of light. Photos, of course. But not only

Okay, okay, okay.
promise I'll stop by the next post to make surreptitious advertising (but not too much) and I will dedicate the new tutorial.
But I could not tell you about this because it is a project in the works for so long (almost two years since the first concept to final draft) and there is a lot of us in here: it was reasoned, then decanted, demolished and rebuilt many of those times, I think that eventually, yes, we have succeeded.

"fibers of light" is really what we are and what we do. In fact, we like to do.
So without further chatter, I leave you to view this website.

Any consideration is, as always, more than welcome ... Use this area to comment, do not be shy: basically I do not bite! ;)
(that is, sometimes yes, but today I just happen to have already eaten)

0 comments:

Post a Comment