Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dark Brown Mucus Discharge But Not Pregnant

The voice of the people waiting for the E3



rumigal of Eurogamer.it writes:

Well, of course, I expect a game based on some experiences of my life. I have already made contact with those of Naugthy Dog. I can not say anything at the moment, but know that maybe in the next chapter, the protagonist of Uncharted could not be more Marcus Phoenix.

The next Zelda, though they do okay, so I know that I fall in love.

Xenoblade, a release date, maybe a cameo by Johnny Depp.

The Last Guardian, well, just to understand that video games are art, to reiterate this.

The Last Story. In my opinion we will celebrate by having sex with Hironobu Sakaguchi, Nobuo Uematsu with singing to create atmosphere.

If I give The Legend of Dragoon 2, make a video I sing "Everything I Do" by Bryan Adams and the place. A new Chrono

. Could I prostitute myself for a new Chrono.

Fracci A new J-RPG for DS. A Final Fantasy Tactics, but serious ones, not like those Robette Advance.

And then I want joy in my heart for all, love. Happy Valentine's Day in Senegal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment