Monday, April 12, 2010

How Can I Play Pokemon Online Mac

The enigmatic Hideo



'I'm thinking about the casting for my next title.

The project plan still hasn’t reached a detailed level, but everything is advancing simultaneously in my head.

Title, game design, story, characters, setting research, the mecha that appear , casting, graphic direction, sound, beginning and ending, the major story sequences. It comes together naturally in my head.'


Che sia giunta finalmente l'ora di Zone of the Enders 3 ?

'The next project will challenge a certain type of taboo . If I mess up, I'll probably have to leave the industry. However, I don't want to pass by avoiding that. I turn 47 this year. It's been 24 years since I started making games. Today, I got an ally who support me in That Would happily risk. Although it's just one person. For a start, it's good '.

This second message is frankly incomprehensible. Some people joke and talk about a Metal Gear Tokimeki Girl's Side 1st Mission for the DS, the merger of the popular dating sim Konami's stealth and the historical series.

At least, I hope that this is a joke ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment